To register for the Vet Express program, make sure to do the following:
Fill out the Registration Form
Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions seen below
Vet Express Registration Form
Vet Express Online Dispensing Agreement
For ThorneVet Veterinarian Customers in the United States
- A ThorneVet veterinarian customer, by giving his or her unique Referral Code to a pet owner, is authorizing the pet owner to purchase ThorneVet products and Thorne human products directly from ThorneVet. A pet owner is authorized to order products either directly from the ThorneVet website or by calling ThorneVet’s Customer Service Department. Alternatively, a pet owner can look up by “Last Name” a ThorneVet veterinarian customer’s unique Referral Code during the pet owner’s account sign-up.
- Pet owners can purchase ThorneVet products at the retail prices listed on the ThorneVet website or on the Animal Health Professional Price List.
- ThorneVet will drop-ship the products purchased to the shipping address provided by the pet owner.
- For a pet owner who orders ThorneVet products and who identifies his or her veterinarian by name or unique Referral Code, the veterinarian will receive a 100-percent cash rebate of the difference between the product’s wholesale price listed on the Animal Health Professional Price List and the product’s retail price listed on the ThorneVet website.
- If a veterinarian’s cash rebate balance exceeds $100 at the end of any given month, then the cash rebate check will be processed at the end of the following month. If a cash rebate balance is less than $100, then the cash balance will continue to accumulate and will be issued in whichever following month the accumulated cash balance becomes greater than $100.
- Any discounts from retail pricing a veterinarian might choose to provide to pet owners will be deducted from the cash rebate balance.
- ThorneVet reserves the right, in its discretion, at any time and without notice, to terminate this Online Dispensing Agreement or to refuse to drop-ship ThorneVet products to a pet owner. The exercise of this right will not affect the status of a cash rebate due and payable to a veterinarian customer.
- As a condition of a veterinarian customer receiving cash rebates from ThorneVet, the veterinarian customer must complete ThorneVet’s account sign-up process and submit his or her Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to ThorneVet, which enables ThorneVet to transmit an IRS Form 1099 to the veterinarian customer at the end of the calendar year. The Taxpayer Identification Number can be provided to ThorneVet by forwarding an IRS Form W-9 or by using the IRS-approved substitute form below.
U.S. Internal Revenue Service — Substitute IRS Form W-9 Certification
I certify to each of the following:
- The following number is my correct Taxpayer Identification Number (or I am awaiting a Taxpayer Identification Number to be issued to me): . (Add this info to the last box in form above)
- I am not subject to backup withholding because: (a) I am exempt from backup withholding, or (b) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service that I am subject to backup withholding because of a failure to report interest or dividends, or (c) the Internal Revenue Service has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding.
- I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person.
- The FATCA code on this form, if any, indicating that I am exempt from FATCA reporting is correct.
The Internal Revenue Service does not require consent to any provision of this document other than the certifications required to avoid backup withholding.